The Everyday Oils Collection Is An Excellent Introduction To Essential Oils
This colorful collection is an introduction to the countless benefits of Young Living’s ten most popular bottles of oil. Having an array of useful essential oils in your arsenal feels amazing - and this is just one of the many ways to snag a bunch at once!
This particular collection comes with five essential oils and five blends, all of which are geared toward providing ongoing support for your home, health, and body.
Enjoy healthy-looking skin with Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) and Frankincense, the relaxing benefits of Lavender and Stress Away, the immune-supporting* power of Thieves Vitality and Lemon Vitality, the uplifting properties of Joy essential oil blend, and much more.
Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection includes:
1 - 5 ml Frankincense
1 - 5 ml Lemon Vitality™
1 - 5 ml Lavender
1 - 5 ml Melaleuca Alternifolia
1 - 5 ml Peppermint Vitality™
1 - 5 ml Joy™
1 - 5 ml Purification®
1 - 5 ml PanAway®
1 - 5 ml Thieves® Vitality™
1 - 5 ml Stress Away™
How To Use The Everyday Oils Collection from Young Living:
Frankincense 5 ml:
- For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or apply topically on location such as wrists, chest, and the base of the neck.
Frankincense essential oil has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty routines. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation.
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin when applied topically. Its ability to smooth the appearance of healthy skin, when applied topically, explains why this oil is a key ingredient in our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
Lemon 5 ml:
- For dietary use. When using as a supplement, put 1 drop in a capsule or in 4 fl. oz. of soy milk or rice milk.
Lemon Vitality™ essential oil can add a bright and dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Lemon Vitality to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes.
Lemon Vitality has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to add a punch of flavor. Lemon Vitality also has many health benefits when taken internally, including immune support and antioxidant properties.*
Lavender 5 ml:
- For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse or apply topically on location such as wrists, chest, and the base of the neck.
- Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) 5 ml:
- For topical or aromatic use. Apply on wrists, chest, bottoms of feet, and the base of the neck
Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca or Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
Keep a bottle of Tea Tree in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find a world of uses for Tea Tree in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
Peppermint 5 ml:
- For dietary use. When using as a supplement, dilute 1 drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as goat's milk or rice milk.
Peppermint Vitality™ essential oil has a bright, cool flavor that is instantly recognizable. The refreshing flavor of Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is welcome on the hottest summer days and the coldest winter nights.
Beyond being a brisk addition to water during workouts or to herbal tea after a day on the slopes, Peppermint Vitality can also support healthy digestive function and gastrointestinal comfort.*
Add Peppermint Vitality to your pantry shelves for both culinary and dietary use. This versatile oil can make its way into baked goods, beverages, and even entrees for the more daring! Taken daily in a gel capsule, this powerful essential oil can support your overall digestive function.
Joy 5 ml:
- For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or apply topically on location such as wrists, chest, and the base of the neck
- Create an environment of romance and warmth with Joy™ essential oil blend. With its combination of floral and citrus essential oils, including Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Jasmine, Palmarosa, Rose, Bergamot, Lemon, and Tangerine, this unique and feminine fragrance is sure to be a favorite. Diffuse Joy around the house for an environment that is pleasant and inviting or dab it on your neck and wrists for a natural floral perfume. This essential oil blend invites togetherness and is used adoringly by members all around the world.
- For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse, apply topically on location as needed, or put on cotton balls to place in air vents of home, car, hotel room, and office. Diffuse and rub on feet for cleansing.
Ditch overpowering and harsh chemical-based sprays and keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Young Living’s Purification® essential oil. This blend is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors. Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree work together to create a refreshing, bright scent that keeps you and your family happy and comfortable.
With Purification oil, you’ll never need to feel embarrassed by bad odors from cooking, laundry, pets, or anything else life throws your way. Diffuse it throughout your house or use a more targeted approach so you always feel confident in your home, in the car, or on the go!
PanAway 5 ml:
- For topical use. Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with topical application on location. Rub on desired area for a soothing effect. Use with a warm compress along the spine.
- With Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils, PanAway essential oil blend has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. PanAway continues to be one of Young Living’s most popular products and is a must-have for every home. Apply this synergistic blend after exercise or anytime for its soothing, stimulating aroma.
Thieves 5 ml:
- For dietary use. When using as a supplement, dilute 1 drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as almond milk or rice milk
Thieves® Vitality™ essential oil blend combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of our most popular products.
These ingredients work together synergistically to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality: overall wellness and support for a healthy immune system.*
Use this blend as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its sweet, spicy flavor from oils such as Clove, Lemon, and Cinnamon Bark give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks.
Stress Away 5 ml:
- For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse in bedrooms, living areas, and office. Apply to wrists, bottoms of feet, and outside of ears. Blend with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming massage.
Stress Away™ essential oil blend contains a unique combination of Lime essential oil and vanilla extract. It’s this distinct mix of vanilla and Lime that gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma, among other benefits.
Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol.
These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuador-sourced essential oil.
Thieves, peppermint and lemon are in our Vitality oils/Dietary oils group. Check out this article - 50+ Great Dietary Oils To Make Your Life Easier for more information.
Purchase The Everyday Oils Collection from Young Living here.
How would you like to start out saving 24% right away?
Simply the easiest auto-ship program I've seen!
Loyalty Orders is what Young Living calls their auto-ship program. When you choose to have an item(s) on auto-ship, it unlocks a 24% discount as long as there is an active monthly order.
- Anyone can set it up.
- Have at least one item, any price, set to process via auto-ship monthly.
- Loyalty Orders unlock 24% discount, regardless of price.
- Yes! You will also get 24% off any additional shopping orders you make during the month.
EASY TO MANAGE
Loyalty Orders gives you the flexibility
to log in to your account and change up your order each month!
➡️ Individually edit items anytime or switch them out to try new products.
➡️ You can add items to Save for Later, so you don't forget you want it next time. Make your own little wish list!
➡️ Cancel any time!
The Very Best Part
Being enrolled in Loyalty Orders makes you eligible to earn Loyalty Reward Points & loyalty gifts through Young Living's Loyalty Rewards Program. Please CLICK HERE to learn how you can earn points and use them to save up to 49%!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.