Did you know it takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15 ml bottle of lavender oil? Because of this purity, each bottle of Lavender will smell a little different than the last. I like to think that's the magic inside!
Although it does smell fantastic, Lavender isn't just for diffusing when you want to create a serene or sleepy atmosphere. It's one of history's most celebrated and versatile oils, so it must work for a thing or two! Let's go over a few of the ways you can use this popular essential oil every day.
How Do You Use Lavender?
1. It's fantastic for your hair! The most straightforward way to use Lavender for hair growth is to add it to your shampoo routine. Add 2-3 drops of Lavender to your usual amount of shampoo and massage in. Massage your scalp for a minute longer for maximum effect! If a spray treatment is more your thing, try mixing a little water, Lavender, and Rosemary in a spritzer bottle and apply the mixture to damp roots daily.
Click Here To Learn More About Lavender Essential Oil
2. Lavender Vitality is great for sprucing up beverages. Try adding a drop to your lemonade, mocktails, and teas. This gives a delicate, floral flavor that combines well with citrus and herbs. This is a wow factor if you're serving drinks. Surprisingly, infusing beverages with the wholesome taste of Lavender comes as a first-time experience for many guests.
3. Sun-scorched shoulders, bicycle wreck, or maybe you accidentally touched a fingertip to the stovetop? Apply Lavender right away! No matter what has occurred, Lavender can help soothe irritated skin. So many folks swear by this!
4. Instead of harsh makeup removers, opt for gentle DIY makeup remover pads infused with Lavender essential oil. You’ll know exactly what goes into your formula, plus you’ll get the benefits of Lavender’s relaxing aroma. You can even add a couple of drops directly into your skincare cream. Your future complexion will sincerely thank you.
5. As I mentioned before, each bottle of Lavender will smell a bit different from the last. This makes it an ideal personal fragrance you'll never grow tired of! An aroma like pure Lavender is effortlessly dressed up with feminine scents like Jasmine and Ylang Ylang, but it's also great with masculine notes, like Cedarwood or Black Pepper.
How would you like to start out saving 24% on Young living products right away?
1. Purchase a mix of any products that total at least 100 PV* or greater, at any time, to unlock a 24% discount for a rolling 12 months.
- To continue getting this discount after one year, you will need to either make another 100 PV purchase or put an item on subscription (see below).
- Starter bundles are available to make your beginning choice easier.
2. You can simply put an item or items on a subscription order, for any frequency (every one, two, or three months), and for any PV amount. As long as you maintain an active subscription, you will retain the discount amount of 24%.
- GET AN ADDITIONAL 10% BACK RIGHT NOW. If your subscription order is at least a 50 PV, you'll get an additional 10% back in Loyalty Reward points!
- You are able to change your product(s) every month.
*PV is Points Value is a unit of measurement generally equal to one US dollar.
Additionally, when you put items on subscription, you can earn up to 25% back in the form of reward points and qualify for exclusive discounts. It's fantastic! See the details of Young Living's Loyalty Rewards Program.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137