Staring at your computer for hours watch Zoom presentations or listening to kids whine after a long day can bring on nasty symptoms like light and sound sensitivity, a tight neck, and a stiff jaw. With enough triggers, these minor irritations can send most people’s tolerance over the edge. For times like these, create a roll-on chock-full of essential oils that provide relief.
DIY head tension roll-on
Tame your throbbing head with the convenience of a roll-on featuring Young Living’s pure essential oils. Keep this tension buster in your purse, glovebox, or on your bedside table for when symptoms surface.
1. Add the essential oils to the clean and empty roller bottle.
2. Fill the remainder of the bottle with V-6.
YL tip: You can also make your head tension roll-on with a 5 or 15 ml empty essential oil bottle and a roller top. Clean the bottle thoroughly and adjust the recipe to create the proper ratios of essential oils to carrier oil for the bottle size you are using. If you’re using a 5 ml bottle, subtract 5 oil drops from each of the ingredients above. Add 5 oil drops to each if you’re using a 15 ml bottle.
1. Tighten the lid and shake the bottle to mix the oils together.
2. Roll directly onto your temples, forehead, neck, and crown of your head at the first sign of tension. Avoid applying near your eyes.
3. Rub the oil in gently with your fingertips for a soothing massage.
What’s in our head tension roll-on?
It’s a pain in the neck—or head—to find natural ingredients that provide relief. Save the effort for other tasks and use a DIY head tension roll-on that’s packed with pure essential oils plus Young Living’s vegetable oil complex.
Peppermint essential oil is here to lend a helping hand for neck and head tension! With its constituents of menthol and menthyl acetate, this peppy oil leaves a cooling sensation when applied to your tense neck and head.
Chill out with M-Grain when things get tense! This blend features Basil, Marjoram, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Peppermint, and Helichrysum essential oils that leave a bright, tingling sensation when paired with a gentle massage.
Invite the fresh, invigorating scent of Rosemary essential oil when you roll on the head tension balm. Constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene feel and smell great when you massage the balm into your temples, neck, and forehead.
As a carrier oil, V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex dilutes the essential oils so the roll-on is ready to go at a moment’s notice. Featuring several oils—including coconut, sesame seed, and grape seed—this Young Living carrier oil completes any roll-on recipe.
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137