Did you know that Young Living has 3 different Eucalyptus oils: Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Blue. Whether they are steam distilling leaves from evergreen trees found in sunny Australia or on Young Living's farm in Guayaquil, Ecuador, you won't be able to get enough of this light, bright, refreshing essential oil.
But you might be saying...3 Eucalyptus oils but are they all the same?
Here's the quick low down on each of the 3.
Where it’s from: Australia
How it smells: citrusy, clean, and fresh—a fruit orchard after a spring shower
How it’s made: extracted from the steamed-distilled leaves of the Eucalyptus radiata, or “narrow-leaved peppermint,” tree
Where it’s from: Australia
How it smells: bold, rich, and earthy—a summer day spent working in the garden
How it’s made: extracted from the steam-distilled leaves of the large, aromatic eucalyptus trees of the Myrtaceae family
Where it’s from: Ecuador
How it smells: herbaceous, woody, and invigorating—an autumn hike in the mountains
How it’s made: extracted from the steam-distilled leaves of Eucalyptus bicostata trees grown on Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery
Will it blend? Yes! Find it in Breathe Again™ Roll-On.
How do you use Eucalyptus essential oil?
Want your mind blown? You can literally use eucalyptus essential oil from head to toe! Even though Young Living has 3 and all 3 are three unique Eucalyptus oils, you can use them interchangeably. Pick a favorite and stick with it or mix and match depending on your mood.
Ok, now that your head is still thinking what the what, let's go a little deeper and check out the uses from head to toe.
- Treat those tresses. Massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into your scalp and let the rejuvenating scent refresh your locks and your outlook.
- Tackle your to-do list. Gently rub a drop or two of Eucalyptus Globulus behind your ears and let the uplifting aroma power you through those projects.
- Soak up all the spa vibes. Add 4–6 drops of Eucalyptus Blue to a warm, damp washcloth and hang out of direct contact with the water before hopping in the shower.
- Prep for your practice. Before settling into that shoulder stand, combine 8–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata with 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin, and 1 tablespoon witch hazel in a glass a spray bottle. Spray down your yoga mat a few minutes before you begin your practice.
- Tend to tired muscles. Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus to our Relaxation™ Massage Oil for a calming yet invigorating massage.
- Enjoy a little R&R (rejuvenation and refreshment). Wet a few washcloths, add a few drops of Eucalyptus Blue, and store in the fridge. Place on shoulders for a refreshing post-workout cooldown.
Set the tone for a more meaningful flow during your yoga practice with a combination of Eucalyptus Globulus and the energetic, empowering aromas of Spearmint essential oil and Valor® essential oil blend.
- Say hello to smoother skin. Discover more radiant-looking legs with a Eucalyptus-infused homemade exfoliating soap.
- Recharge as you rehydrate. Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Globulus or Eucalyptus Blue to your favorite unscented lotion to help hydrate dull, dry skin.
- Slow your roll. Make a soothing roll-on to combine with targeted massage for tired joints and muscles.
- Bid farewell to funky-smelling shoes. Deodorize smelly footwear with a few squirts of DIY shoe odor eliminator spray.
- Indulge in a pre-pedi treatment. Combine a few simple ingredients and your favorite Eucalyptus oil to create a DIY foot soak.
- Say, “Nighty-night!” Rub a little Eucalyptus Radiata on the bottoms of your feet and inhale the comforting aroma as you drift off to dreamland.
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137