It's been a day, right? Maybe you ran all over looking for toilet paper (thanks Covid-19), were on your feet helping customers at the retail store you work at, chasing the littles all over the house or just chillin' with Netflix.
No matter what it was, your poor feet are feeling tired, achy, or sore and want some relief. Give those fatigued feet some much-needed pampering with an essential oil-infused foot bath soak!
Ahhhh...your feet are screaming for it right now! Soak your feet in this luscious blend of Epsom salt and a few drops of essential oils. Add it to warm or hot water as you see fit, and let the worries of your day float away!
- 1/3 cup Epsom salt
- 1-2 teaspoons AlkaLime
- Small, glass storage container with a lid
- Your desired combination of essential oils (see our recommendations below)
1. Pour Epsom salt into a small glass container.
2. Add essential oils and stir to mix all of the ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into your bathtub or a foot basin. Be sure to add enough warm water to cover your feet.
4. Stir the mixture in the water until the salt dissolves. You can do this with your feet or a spoon.
5. Add AlkaLime and stir until it’s dissolved.
6. Soak your feet for 20-30 minutes. Once finished, pat your feet dry with a towel, put on a pair of socks, and go to bed.
Choose your paradise with these foot soak essential oil combos:
Beach Vibes Foot Bath Soak:
3 drops Orange essential oil
3 drops Lime essential oil
Fresh Floral Foot Bath Soak:
5 drops Lavender essential oil
5 drops Geranium essential oil
Sweet Summer Foot Bath Soak:
3 drops Bergamot essential oil
3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
3 drops Marjoram essential oil
Mix up your bath time pampering routine with our DIY Bath teas or step up your beauty game with our DIY body sprays.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137