Welcome to Day 8 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily video diffusing series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
Today we have Christmas Spirit and Myrrh essential oils! After you add the Premium Starter Kit of your choice to the shopping cart, be sure to add Christmas Spirit and Myrrh.
You can also purchase the essential oils individually if you already have a diffuser.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Christmas Spirit - With some of our most popular Christmas essential oils, Christmas Spirit taps into the happiness, joy, and comfort associated with the holiday season. It combines Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce to create a warm, spicy, and sweet Christmas essential oil blend that’s sure to be loved by everyone in the family.
Thanks to its familiar notes and timeless aroma, Christmas Spirit essential oil blend helps evoke feelings and memories tied to the joy of Christmas and simpler, more peaceful moments. It’s a great gift for the holidays, and it can easily become an important part of your family traditions. Diffuse it during the holidays and winter months to help children, family, and friends reminisce over the past and create new memories for the future.
Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Uses:
- Bring joy to the party by diffusing this warm, comforting aroma during holiday events.
- Combine 15–20 drops oil with 2 cups baking soda to create a DIY carpet cleaner. Sprinkle the combination on your carpet, let it sit for a couple hours, and vacuum to bring the scent of the season into your home.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass spray bottle and shake well.
Myrrh - Today, Myrrh oil is valued around the world, but anciently it was popular in the Middle East and Mediterranean. In fact, Myrrh’s name comes from the Arabic word murr, meaning bitter, because of its sharp taste. The oil is now recognized for its beautifying properties and grounding aroma, and Myrrh essential oil is common in cosmetic and aromatic industries.
Myrrh oil comes from the steam distillation of the red-brown resin of trees in the genus Commiphora. Because of its earthy, sweet aroma and luxurious properties, Myrrh oil uses include skin care and aromatic applications. Its calming, complex aroma brings a deeper sense of spirituality to practices such as yoga and meditation, and its moisturizing and cleansing properties have made it popular in high-end skin care and beauty products.
Myrrh Essential Oil Uses
- Use in your skin care products to experience its rich fragrance and moisturizing properties.
- Include a few drops in a steamy bath to enjoy its relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse throughout your home for unique and calming aroma.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or scalp treatment to enjoy the oil’s moisturizing benefits.
What's Bubbling - Day 8 Recipe!
2 drops Christmas Spirit essential oil
1 drop Myrrh essential oil
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137