Welcome to Day 13 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily video diffusing series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
Today we have Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood and Lime essential oils! After you add your Premium Starter Bundle add lime and Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood to your shopping cart so you're ready to diffuse this when your essential oil kit arrives.
You can also choose to order the essential oils individually if you already have a diffuser.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Native to Kealakekua, Hawaii, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™ essential oil is extracted through the steam distillation of wood pieces of mature sandalwood trees found primarily in dry forest areas on lava substrates.
Traditionally used in meditation, the sweet, woodsy aroma of Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood fosters a space for clarity and relaxation when inhaled directly. When added to your daily moisturizer, this nurturing oil can reduce the appearance of blemishes and promote youthful-looking skin. If you’re in need of a moment of peace before a hectic day or a way to decompress after a tiring evening, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is one oil you won’t want to go without.
∆ Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC.
From the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project located in Hawaii, Young Living’s Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is harvested only from dead or dying sandalwood in order to preserve the ecological balance and maintain respect for the sacred land. Harvesting occurs when a tree reaches the end of its natural life, which also happens to be when the highest percentage of oil is found. As an oil that promotes the appearance of smooth skin, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is found in popular Young Living beauty products such as our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™ and Sandalwood Moisture Cream™.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil uses
- Apply to shoulders and back of neck to unwind after a long day.
- Diffuse at home for a spa-like atmosphere that is gentle and uplifting.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to promote the appearance of younger-looking skin.
- Apply to your wrists for a peaceful companion during meditation.
- Add a couple of drops on a cotton ball and place in your car’s vents to inspire a relaxing environment when caught in traffic.
Lime essential oil is great if you're feeling uninspired. Diffuse Lime for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas. Lime can also support radiant skin! Try adding a couple of drops to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for healthier-looking skin. Because Lime is a citrus oil, it may cause photosensitivity, so be sure to avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
Lime is an important ingredient in Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Wash and Common Sense™ and Stress Away™ essential oil blends.
Lime essential oil uses
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser. For variety combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
What's Bubbling - Day 13 Recipe!
2 drops Lime essential oil
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137