Welcome to Day 12 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily video diffusing series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
Today we have a St. Patrick's Day special for diffusing! Just like a 4 leaf clover for luck, we're giving you 4 different diffuser recipes! Lemon, peppermint, and Stress Away come in our Premium Starter Kits so after you add your Premium Starter Kit add lime, spearmint, rosemary and basil to your shopping cart so you're ready to diffuse this when your essential oil kit arrives. You can also get started with a Basic Starter Kit and create your own kit. Once you become a member with a Starter Kit, you'll receive 24% off retail prices for life! Plus you can participate in our Essential Rewards program.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smoothes and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
This oil is a key ingredient in many hair and skin care products, Thieves® cleaning products, and essential oil blends such as Thieves®, Citrus Fresh™, Clarity™, Joy™ and Harmony™.
Lemon oil uses:
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive.
Lime essential oil is great if you're feeling uninspired. Diffuse Lime for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas. Lime can also support radiant skin! Try adding a couple of drops to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for healthier-looking skin. Because Lime is a citrus oil, it may cause photosensitivity, so be sure to avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
Lime is an important ingredient in Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Wash and Common Sense™ and Stress Away™ essential oil blends.
Lime essential oil uses
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser. For variety combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
Spearmint essential oil is milder than Peppermint and is characterized by an invigorating fragrance that is uplifting and calming.
Peppermint essential oil provides a familiar, recognizable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma. This oil can be diffused to create a stimulating, focused atmosphere for daily tasks. You can also apply it topically to create a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, which can be very soothing after hard physical activity. We recommend using Peppermint essential oil aromatically or topically anytime you want to add a pleasant variety to your routine!
Rosemary essential oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energizing environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
Rosemary essential oil uses
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Combine 1 drop of Rosemary with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
Stress Away essential oil blend is the first product to contain the unique combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. The distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime gives Stress Away essential oil blend its unique and pleasant aroma—among other benefits. Stress Away oil also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. All of these ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorian-sourced essential oil. With a perfectly balanced aroma of both tropical and citrus notes, Stress Away essential oil blend is a uniquely relaxing oasis in a fast-paced world.
Stress Away Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse it around your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Apply Stress Away oil to your wrists or back of neck while at work or school to enjoy its calming scent.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the air vent of your car during long drives or during rush-hour traffic to create a calming environment.
- Send kids to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing aroma.
- Apply it to your wrists to wear it as a pleasant perfume.
Basil essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can be calming and refreshing. Dilute it with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or another carrier oil when applying directly to desired area.
What's Bubbling - Day 12 Recipes!
Touch of Gold...
4 drops Lemon essential oil
4 drops Lime essential oil
2 drops Peppermint essential oil
4 drops Lime essential oil
4 drops Rosemary essential oil
3 drops Spearmint essential oil
3 drops Peppermint essential oil
1 drop Rosemary essential oil
Over The Rainbow...
4 drops Stress Away essential oil
2 drops Lemon essential oil
1 drop Basil essential oil
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137