Welcome to Day 11 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily video diffusing series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
Today we have Valor, lime and spearmint essential oils! Valor comes in our Premium Starter Kits so after you add your Premium Starter Kit add lime and spearmint to your shopping cart so you're ready to diffuse this when your essential oil kit arrives. You can also get started with a Basic Starter Kit and create your own kit. Once you become a member with a Starter Kit, you'll receive 24% off retail prices for life! Plus you can participate in our Essential Rewards program.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Valor essential oil is an amazing blend that includes the following single oils: + Black Spruce (balance and grounding) + Camphor (grounding) + Blue Tansy (overcoming anger and promoting a feeling of self-control) + Frankincense (elevating mind to overcome stress) + Geranium (peaceful and relaxing)
We like to refer to Valor as our "BRAVE" oil or “COURAGE” oil. It is useful for feelings of anxiousness and fears. This blend was formulated to balance energies and instill courage, confidence, and self-esteem. It helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
With a bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes. When diffused this summery aroma can uplift your environment. Lime oil has a versatile scent that complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
Lime essential oil is great if you're feeling uninspired. Diffuse Lime for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas. Lime can also support radiant skin! Try adding a couple of drops to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for healthier-looking skin. Because Lime is a citrus oil, it may cause photosensitivity, so be sure to avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
Lime is an important ingredient in Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Wash and Common Sense™ and Stress Away™ essential oil blends.
Lime essential oil uses
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser. For variety combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
Spearmint essential oil is milder than Peppermint and is characterized by an invigorating fragrance that is uplifting and calming.
What's Bubbling - Day 11 Recipe!
3 drops Valor essential oil
3 drops Lime essential oil
2 drops Spearmint essential oil
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137