Citrus Fresh essential oil blend uses and benefits
1. Perk up. Start your day with a slice of magic! The second your eyes open in the morning, hit start on your diffuser and let the sparkly scent of Citrus Fresh begin your day on the best note.
2. Wash away the day. Name a more a-peel-ing scent than Citrus Fresh. We’ll wait! No? Well, then make sure it’s a staple in your bathroom. When infused in shower gels, DIY exfoliating soaps, or DIY bath jellies, Citrus Fresh is a total hit with kids and adults of all ages.
3. Roll on sunshine. Swipe on a bit of cheer! Complement the lustrous aroma of citrus oils with the equally fresh Northern Lights Black Spruce in a roll-on.
*Citrus Fresh is photosensitizing, so avoid direct sun exposure at the site of application for 12 hours after using it topically.
4. Get rid of grease. Putting off scrubbing away at that tower of dishes? Make it easy-breezy by adding 3-4 drops of Citrus Fresh to Thieves® Dish Soap, since Lemon and Orange essential oils are masters when it comes to getting ride of greasy residue.
5. Out with unwanted odors. After the riffraff—aka those kids we love so much—are done with parties, sleepovers, and movie marathons, diffuse smell-conquering Citrus Fresh to cleanse the air. In spaces where diffusing is difficult, stash oil-infused cotton balls.
6. Add fruity flavor. Don’t forget about Citrus Fresh’s twin: Citrus Fresh Vitality™! Add this burst of yummy to parfaits, marinades, infused oils and vinegars, and any other culinary creation you come up with. With top-notch antioxidant properties, adding a drop or two of deliciousness to water is an absolute no-brainer.
7. Be artsy. Let your creative juices flow! Grab your paintbrushes, violin, or knitting needles and let your muse speak to you. When the happy aromas of Citrus Fresh and Lemongrass combine with legendary Frankincense and sharp Eucalyptus Radiata, there’ll be no end to what you can make.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137