Welcome to Day 7 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily video diffusing series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
Today we have Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Rosemary and Geranium essential oils! Lavender comes in our Premium Starter Kits and be sure to add Ylang Ylang, Rosemary and Geranium after you add the Premium Starter Kit of your choice to the shopping cart. You can also get started with a Basic Starter Kit and create your own kit. Once you become a member with a Starter Kit, you'll receive 24% off retail prices for life! Plus you can participate in our Essential Rewards program.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Ylang Ylang - Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown in Ecuador and Madagascar, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or homemade hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
Lavender has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Rosemary oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energizing environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
Rosemary Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
Geranium essential oil is carefully steam distilled from the fragrant flowers and leaves of the popular plant native to southern Africa. With a sweet, floral scent, there are many topical and aromatic Geranium oil uses, including high-end perfumes and skin care products.
Add this oil to lotion, body wash, and hair care products to instantly upgrade the aroma of your personal care products or use Geranium oil to create a pleasant environment by diffusing. Its calming, rose-like aroma can encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for your living room or meditative spaces. You can also add Geranium oil to a steamy bath to create a relaxing, spa-like experience.
Geranium Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse in the office or classroom for a comforting aroma.
- Add to a neutral moisturizer and apply morning and night to create the appearance of healthier-looking skin.
- Combine with oils such as Lavender and Ylang Ylang and add to a hot bath. The rich, luxurious aroma will create a private getaway.
- Mix with Lavender oil and scent-free aloe vera to moisturize skin after a long day in the sun.
- Apply to wrists or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral, and natural perfume.
What's Bubbling - Day 7 Recipe!
3 drops Ylang Ylang
3 drops Lavender
2 drops Rosemary
2 drops Geranium
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137