Welcome to Day 4 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily diffusing video series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
Today we have Egyptian Gold, Orange and Spearmint essential oils! When you purchase your Premium Starter Kits be sure to add these essential oils after you add the Premium Starter Kit of your choice to the shopping cart. If you want to create your own Starter Kit, we suggest the Basic Kit.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Egyptian Gold essential oil is a special formulation of oils that were used in ancient Egypt. It was blended specifically to boost our immune systems to combat some real yucky bugs. The scent has been described as “intoxicating” and reminiscent of the grandeur of ancient Egypt.
Orange essential oil has a sweet, bright aroma reminiscent of a blossoming orchard of orange trees. Start your day with an uplifting burst of liquid sunshine by diffusing Orange as you get ready in the morning. With just a few drops, you can fill any space with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, and Patchouli.
Orange also comes in our Vitality essential oil line and has a bright, fresh citrus flavor that makes it a must-have culinary tool. Try it in baked goods, especially to create contrast with particularly sweet items, or combine it with warm spices like cardamom and clove to enhance them. Add Orange Vitality to your drinking water to give it a burst of flavor. Orange Vitality also blends beautifully with other fruity flavors, making it a great addition to smoothies, juices, and NingXia Red®. It also contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
Spearmint is milder than Peppermint and is characterized by an invigorating fragrance that is uplifting and calming.
Spearmint also comes in our Vitality essential oil line and is treasured for its unique minty flavor, as well as its ability to help calm tummies* and support normal digestion* as a dietary supplement. With naturally occurring menthol, carvone, and limonene, Spearmint Vitality essential oil can add a cooling effect to foods that is both pleasant and beneficial.
With a distinctly sweeter, softer mint taste than Peppermint Vitality, Spearmint Vitality oil is perfect for infusing beverages to help cool you down. Because of its versatility, Spearmint Vitality is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh™, EndoFlex™, GLF™, NingXia Nitro®, and Thryomin™.
Spearmint Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Take Spearmint Vitality as a dietary supplement by adding a drop to a vegetarian capsule and taking daily or as needed.
- Enjoy staying hydrated! Add a drop of Spearmint Vitality to a glass of fruit-infused water to add variety.
- Add a drop to your tea to help support normal digestion.*
- Give meats and veggies a minty note by including Spearmint Vitality in your marinades.
- Make world-class homemade pesto by adding a drop of Spearmint Vitality to your minced basil.
What's Bubbling - Day 4 Recipe!
4 drops Egyptian Gold
3 drops Orange
2 drops Spearmint
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137