Welcome to Day 2 of What's Bubbling? It's your daily diffusing series that will take the thinking of what to diffuse next!
You can also choose to order the essential oils individually if you already have a diffuser.
If you miss a day or what to refer to any of the days in our What's Bubbling? series, just click here and the list is at the bottom of the post.
Citrus Fresh essential oil combines Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Mandarin oils with a hint of Spearmint and is a proprietary Young Living blend that offers an uplifting, refreshing aroma that you can diffuse to transform home, work, and classroom spaces.
Citrus Fresh oil is a perfect replacement for chemical-based home fragrances—just combine a few drops with distilled water in a spray bottle and spritz throughout rooms and closets and over linens. You’ll enjoy the uplifting citrusy scent every time you make the bed or open a closet door. Looking for a little extra citrus boost? Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it as cologne or perfume! Plus, using Citrus Fresh topically comes with the bonus benefit of the citrus oils working together to tone and smooth the appearance of skin.
Citrus Fresh essential oil uses:
- Dilute Citrus Fresh essential oil in a 1:1 ratio with your favorite night moisturizer and apply to skin for smoother-looking, more radiant-looking skin. Because some citrus oils can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
- Dilute Citrus Fresh essential oil in a 1:1 ratio with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it as an uplifting signature scent.
- Diffuse Citrus Fresh in your home, office, or classroom for an aroma that invites positivity and energy.
- Drop Citrus Fresh onto cotton balls and toss them anywhere prone to stale odors, like shoes, closets, cabinets, basements, and vents.
Citrus Fresh also comes in our Vitality Line (that's the one in your Premium Starter Kit). It is a zesty and refreshing burst of flavor. The constituents limonene, beta-pinene, and linalool all naturally occur in the Citrus Fresh Vitality oil blend.
This invigorating and pleasant blend is an ideal addition to water, fruit and vegetable juices, and NingXia Red®. Simply add a drop or two to your 2-oz. serving of NingXia Red for a zip of flavor and freshness. Add to other fruity treats for a citrus boost to your indulgences.
Citrus Fresh Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Citrus Fresh Vitality tastes great, but it also makes a great dietary supplement! Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed.
- Keep hydrated by giving your daily intake of water a burst of flavor. Infuse your water by adding 2–3 drops to a glass or bottle of water.
- Add 1–2 drops to every 2 oz. of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices or NingXia Red. Drink each day or whenever you’re looking for a quick burst of nutrients and flavor.
Joy essential oil is a blend of Young Living’s most inviting oils, formulated to invite a sense of romance, bliss, and warmth when diffused. With Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Jasmine, Palmarosa, and Rose essential oil, Joy oil has a fresh, floral aroma with notes of citrus from the essential oils of Bergamot, Lemon, and Tangerine.
Joy essential oil blend is perfect for diffusing or applying topically. Members’ favorite Joy oil uses include diffusing it around the home for a pleasant, joyful aroma. Apply Joy essential oil blend topically and wear it as a fragrance to invite togetherness. You can also find Joy oil in Young Living’s popular Everyday Oils essential oil collection.
Joy Oil Uses
- Apply Joy essential oil blend to your wrists and back of neck before going out the door for a fresh floral fragrance.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and to enjoy its relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse it to bring an environment of joy throughout your home that is perfect for family gatherings and celebrations.
What's Bubbling - Day 2 Recipe!
5 drops Citrus Fresh
3 drops Joy
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137