It's that time of year and sometimes too much cheer! You know those nights I'm talking about and you also know how those mornings feel. If you're looking to be festive without the alcohol, whip up these holiday mocktails for your guests! They'll thank you for it in the morning!!
We only use and recommend Young Living essential oils. Many of these drinks are made with NingXia Red, NingXia Zyng or NingXia Nitro. NingXia Red is Young Living's signature antioxidant drink. Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.* You can become a Young Living member with one of our Essential Oils kits or our NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit. When your order arrives, you'll be ready to make your mocktails! Just add the appropriate items to your cart before checking out. See our Premium Starter Bundles here.
1. Lime Zynger
If you’ll be celebrating the holidays late into the night, here’s a drink to get you through the evening. This fizzy delight contains wolfberries, white tea leaf extract, and green tea extract for a boost of crash-free energy. Whether you’re staying up to wrap presents or ringing in the new year, throw back a couple of these zesty zingers to feel instantly refreshed.
1. Pour a splash of NingXia Red into a highball or other tall glass full of ice. Add NingXia Nitro and Lime Vitality.
2. Fill the glass to the top with NingXia Zyng. Squeeze a lime wedge into the glass.
3. Garnish with another lime wedge.
2. NingXia-Rosemary Mule
Based on the trendy Moscow Mule, this refreshing mocktail is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday dinner party. Ginger beer, which is a non-alcoholic carbonated beverage similar to ginger ale, lends the drink a snappy flavor with a hint of spice. If you’re hosting a large group of people, you can easily multiply the recipe to make a big batch. For a quick conversion that serves eight, use cups instead of ounces for the first two ingredients and add eight drops of Rosemary Vitality for an herby kick.
3. Bloody Mary
In need of a drink that goes well with Christmas brunch? Try our twist on the classic Bloody Mary! Boosted with Vitality oils and easily customizable to different palates, our version is fun for the whole family. Serve it up with a variety of trimmings so everyone can garnish to their heart’s content. Some of our top picks are celery sticks, olives, lemon wedges, pickles, and jalapeños.
Tip: The toothpick method allows you to get a more subtle flavor with the Vitality oils. Simply dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl through your ingredients.
6 ounces tomato juice
1 drop Black Pepper Vitality
Toothpick swirl of Lime Vitality
Toothpick swirl of Celery Seed Vitality
Toothpick swirl of Lemon Vitality
1 drop hot sauce
Celery stick (optional)
- Salt the rim of a highball or old-fashioned glass by running a lemon wedge around the rim then rolling the outer edge of the glass in sea salt. Fill glass with ice and set aside.
2. Squeeze a lemon wedge into a shaker and drop it in. Add tomato juice, Vitality oils, a dash of hot sauce to taste, and ice to the shaker. Shake gently to mix.
3. Strain into prepared glass.
4. Garnish with celery or your favorite Bloody Mary toppings.
4. Cran-Raspberry Spritzer
When it comes to quenching thirst while tickling the taste buds, cold and bubbly is the way to go. This rose-colored drink checks both boxes and is as pretty as it is fizzy. Once you start pouring, everyone will want to be sipping pink. The tart, fruity flavor of NingXia Red shines through with added sweetness from juice and berries. For a sweeter drink, use more cranberry-raspberry juice and less club soda.
1 ounce NingXia Red
1-2 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
3-4 ounces club soda
1. Pour NingXia Red and cranberry-raspberry juice into a champagne glass.
2. Fill to the top with club soda. Squeeze a lemon wedge into the drink.
3. Garnish with raspberries and a lemon wedge.
5. Cranberry Mojito
Toast the holidays with a festive faux-ito in the flavors of the season! Peppermint and cranberry complement each other beautifully in this drink as the icy mint mellows out the tartness of the fruit. Delightfully cool and sweet, our virgin cranberry mojito has a lovely red shade fit for a holiday spread. The red and green garnishes add an extra element of festivity.
- In a tall, sturdy glass, place a few mint leaves, the sweetener, a squeeze of lime, Peppermint Vitality, and Lime Vitality. Use a muddler to crush the leaves and combine the flavors.
2. Add ice to the glass. Pour a splash of cranberry juice and stir.
3. Fill glass to the top with NingXia Zyng.
4. Garnish with cranberries, more mint leaves, and a lime wedge.
6. NingXia Red Punch
Don’t want to be mixing up mocktails all night? Skip the hassle and break out the punch bowl instead. The beauty of this big-batch drink is that you can make it ahead of time, leaving you free to mingle with guests. Our fruity concoction isn’t spiked, but it does pack a *punch* in antioxidants and essential oils. Sweet, fruity, and delicious, our recipe gets your party going with a bang!
1 bottle NingXia Red
4 cups apple cider
2 cups pomegranate juice
¼ cup honey or simple syrup
1. In a punch bowl, pour NingXia Red, apple cider, pomegranate juice, and honey. Add fruit and cinnamon sticks. Mix well.
2. Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve. The longer the fruit soaks in the liquid, the more the flavors will combine.
3. Serve in short glasses garnished with more apple slices, pomegranate seeds, and cinnamon stick stirrers.
7. Spiced Cinnamon Cider
Another batch drink that’s easy to prepare is hot apple cider. In this recipe, we used Vitality oils instead of dried spices for stronger and purer flavor. Fun fact: A steaming mug of cider is the perfect remedy to cold, wintry days. Serve it after a day of sledding or an evening of caroling to warm up guests from the inside out.
8 cups apple juice or cider
4 cups orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
9 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
6 drops Cardamom Vitality
4 drops Clove Vitality
4 drops Nutmeg Vitality
3 drops Citrus Fresh Vitality
- Add all ingredients to a large pot and stir to combine. Heat until simmering. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm in a mug.
- Garnish with sliced oranges and cinnamon sticks.
Club Red favorites
Ain’t no party like a Club Red party! This holiday season raise a glass filled to the brim with one of the NingXia Red shots from Young Living’s International Grand Convention. Each recipe contains our superfruit supplement and 3-5 different Vitality oils. To make these, simply pour NingXia Red into a shot glass and add your oil drops.
8. The Gentleman
9. Mind Blaster
10. Buzzing Lips
How would you like to start out saving 24% right away?
Simply the easiest auto-ship program I've seen!
Loyalty Orders is what Young Living calls their auto-ship program. When you choose to have an item(s) on auto-ship, it unlocks a 24% discount as long as there is an active monthly order.
- Anyone can set it up.
- Have at least one item, any price, set to process via auto-ship monthly.
- Loyalty Orders unlock 24% discount, regardless of price.
- Yes! You will also get 24% off any additional shopping orders you make during the month.
EASY TO MANAGE
Loyalty Orders gives you the flexibility
to log in to your account and change up your order each month!
➡️ Individually edit items anytime or switch them out to try new products.
➡️ You can add items to Save for Later, so you don't forget you want it next time. Make your own little wish list!
➡️ Cancel any time!
The Very Best Part
Being enrolled in Loyalty Orders makes you eligible to earn Loyalty Reward Points & loyalty gifts through Young Living's Loyalty Rewards Program. Please CLICK HERE to learn how you can earn points and use them to save up to 49%!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137