Treat your Halloween guests to this warm and spicy Halloween potion cider. Combine oranges, apples, and spicy essential oils for this fall-favorite treat! Perfect for Halloween parties or when you're sitting outside and handing out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins stopping by!
We use and recommend Young Living essential oils. Young Living has a Vitality line, used in this recipe, that are labeled for ingesting.
HALLOWEEN POTION INGREDIENTS
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
1. Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
2. Discard orange slices.
3. Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
Looking for more Halloween fun? Check out our DIY Fruit Spider here.
Become a Young Living member and receive a 24% discount off retail prices for life! Get started with one of our Premium Starter Kits or select our Basic Starter Kit which is just $35! Watch for our welcome email and invites to our exclusive essential oils and wellness communities!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137