1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon salt
15 drops Lemon essential oil
5 drops Purification essential oil blend
2 cups baking soda (optional for tough or dried stains)
Instructions for new accidents:
1. Add the essential oils to the salt and mix well.
2. In a glass spray bottle, combine the salt mixture, apple cider vinegar, and water. Mix thoroughly until salt has dissolved.
3. Blot the area to remove excess moisture.
4. Shake the bottle, then spray the soiled area generously until saturated.
Let the mixture sit on the spot for about 15 minutes.
5. Using an old hand towel to soak up the mixture by blotting until moisture is removed. Do not apply heat to aid in the drying process as it can cause unwanted odors and stains to set permanently!
For old or set-in odors or stains:
1. Spray the area generously until wet.
2. Sprinkle baking soda will absorb the stain during this time.
3. Once it dries, scoop up as much of the baking soda by hand as possible and then vacuum thoroughly to remove any remaining powder.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137