As a DIYer you already are saving money and you can save even more when purchasing your essential oils! Grab one of Young Living's Premium Starter Bundles which gives you essential oils and a diffuser to get you started at a discount!
DIY Stain Remover With Essential Oils Recipe
- 1 bar solid castile soap, unscented, shaved into small pieces
- 1/3 cup washing soda
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Thieves Laundry Soap
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- Empty deodorant container
- Empty lip balm container
- Add all ingredients except for the essential oil and laundry soap into a saucepan.
- Heat on low until the soap and all the particles are mostly melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add Thieves laundry soap and essential oil and evenly mix.
- Let cool slightly and empty the mixture into a ziplock bag.
- Cut the corner off and squeeze the liquid into your containers.
- Put on the lids, let completely cool.
- Lightly dampen stick with a wet washcloth before use to adequately spread around the stained area.
- Wash as you normally would.
Want to take these DIY stain removers to the next level? Print these customized deodorant container label and lip balm container label, cut them out, and apply them to your newly created DIY stain remover!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137