Greek yogurt is as versatile as it is delicious! Check out these three new recipes to add a little Greek to your diet.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 6 drops Dill Vitality essential oil or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil or ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, bowl, or zip-top bag.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Try dipping your favorite veggies—including carrots, celery sticks, bell peppers, and snap peas—in this dip for a delicious snack or side dish.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 5 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix thoroughly in a blender or bowl to combine all ingredients.
- Add yogurt filling to fresh or thoroughly thawed crepes.
- Add fresh sliced strawberries and drizzle with Ningxia Berry Syrup.
Check out the full Einkorn Crepe recipe here. Pro tip: Make Einkorn Crepes ahead of time and freeze them between layers of wax paper for a quick and delicious breakfast
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 drops Black Pepper Vitality essential oil (or to taste)
- 16 ounces (about 6¼ cups) premade coleslaw blend or shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and Black Pepper Vitality and blend until combined.
- Place coleslaw blend or cabbage in a large bowl and pour the Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top.
- Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Top with grilled chicken and enjoy this coleslaw as a salad, load onto a BBQ sandwich for a southern twist, or enjoy as a side dish with any of your mealtime favorites!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137