Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Baby Potatoes with Lemon Dill Sauce Recipe
- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes in assorted colors, well scrubbed
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup plain coconut or dairy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 drops Dill Vitality
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 20–30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until fork tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Toss the warm roasted potatoes in a large bowl with lemon zest and fresh chopped dill to coat.
- Serve with lemon dill sauce on the side. To make them an appetizer, you can serve each potato with lemon dill sauce dollops on top, spearing them with a cocktail fork or toothpick.
Young Living carries their Vitality essential oil line. This is the ONLY line we will cook with. Please do not use use that are not for cooking purposes. The Vitality essential oils and their non-vitality counterpart are exactly the same inside the bottle with a different label on the outside. They are bottled with different label instructions per FDA guidelines. You can get started using Young Living essential oils HERE as a retail customer or become a wholesale member that save 24% off retail prices. Wholesale members purchase one of our Premium Starter Kits and receive the discount for life!
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137