Whether you’re 3 or 83, a bubble bath is always fun. With this easy DIY recipe, you can make your own bubble bath formula featuring KidScents Bath Gel for a bathtub stacked high with fluffy bubbles at the end of a long day—for you or your little ones.
DIY Kids’ Bubble Bath
- ½ cup KidScents Bath Gel
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable glycerin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 12-ounce or larger container (glass or plastic)
- Pour all ingredients into a container. Close lid tightly and shake well to thoroughly blend.
- Add one half of the container to warm bath water. Each batch makes enough for two baths. Use within two weeks.
Purchase Young Living products at www.EssentialOils4Sale.com as a retail customer or become a wholesale member and save 24% off retail prices for life!
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137