Using beautiful terra-cotta, these DIY essential oil ornament diffusers bring in a touch of nature to your décor and gift-giving, and we love that you can customize this activity for Christmas to any special event you’re celebrating. Caregivers and kids alike can get in on the fun of this easy craft that makes a perfect gift or DIY holiday décor—just complement it with your favorite holiday essential oil!
- Terra-cotta air-dry clay
- Parchment paper
- Rolling pin
- Holiday cookie cutters
- Stamps for ceramics or clay
- Bamboo skewer
- Ribbon, twine, or other decorative string
- Essential oils—Christmas Spirit, Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense, Pine, Clove, and Orange are great holiday oils!
- Spread out a length of parchment paper.
- Roll the clay out until you’re satisfied with the thickness; we recommend ⅓ inch or thicker.
- Cut the clay with cookie cutters.
- Use stamps to make designs and oil wells in the ornaments.
- Use the skewer to carefully poke holes through the ornaments to thread ribbon for hanging.
- Let the ornaments air dry for 48 hours.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole, add essential oil to the well and allow it to soak in, and then hang!
You can get Christmas Spirit essential oil FREE in the month of December, 2016, when you become a wholesale member with a Premium Starter Kit. Wholesale memberships are a life time membership that only requires you buy a Premium Starter Kit 1 time and receive the discount of 24% off retail prices. It's a great bargain and you'll save as long as you are purchasing Young Living essential oils! We do have a Basic Starter Kit that also entitles you to the 24% discount but you do not receive the free bottle of Christmas Spirit in December 2016.
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137