Make a dozen yummy truffles!
Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles Recipe
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (at least 50 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Yacon Syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Ginger Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality essential oil
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for rolling
- Place the chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Combine the coconut oil, Yacon Syrup, coconut milk, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Pour mixture over reserved chopped chocolate. Let stand for 1–2 minutes, and then stir gently until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in the vitality oils.
- Refrigerate until mixture is just set, about 2 hours.
- With a small scoop or spoon, make 12 balls, rolling each between the palms of your hands to smooth.
- Place about 1/4 cup of cocoa powder in the bottom of a shallow plate or dish. Roll each truffle in the cocoa until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to firm and serve.
- Truffles can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 weeks; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
What is Yacon Syrup?
Yacon syrup, an alternative natural sweetener, is similar to honey or syrup and perfect for cooking, baking, beverages, and more.
Use ¾ cup in place of 1 cup sugar for recipes. You may also need to reduce the amount of liquid, just as you would for honey.
We purchase the Yacon Syrup and the Vitality essential oils from Young Living. As a wholesale member, we save 24% off retail prices. This is a life time membership and you only purchase one of the Premium Starter Kits 1 time to receive this membership. It's an awesome deal because not only do you receive an essential oils diffuser but you receive 11 of the most popular essential oils, essential oil samples and accessories. There are 4 diferent essential oil diffusers to choose from. Since this is such a great deal, we've purchased a few of the Premium Starter Kits over the past few years. We have the Home Diffuser, the Dewdrop Diffuser and the Aria Diffuser. The Aria is my favorite because it's glass and wood, changes colors and plays music. It is such a nice centerpiece and we always get compliments on it. You can view the Premium Starter Kits here.
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137