Some days you just don’t feel like yourself. Whether you know the cause—an unexpected breakup or unresolved argument—or you’re simply stuck in a rut, being proactive about your feelings can help you take control. Try on some of the suggestions below and speak with a trusted friend to work through your emotions.
Our favorite oils for feeling stuck:
- Sacred Mountain: Promote feelings of strength, empowerment, grounding, and protection with this earthy aroma.
- Tangerine or Grapefruit: Uplift your day with a bright, cheery aroma.
- Hope: Restore your faith and reconnect with strength and stability with grounding aroma.
Try it yourself—use your favorite usage technique and try one of the suggestions below:
- Focus on your self-care.
- Give yourself a treat with a relaxing night in.
- Write it out. Journal about your feelings, create a gratitude list, or write a thoughtful card to someone you’re grateful for.
- Practice a positive affirmation: I choose and deserve to be happy.
Before you jump into our tips, get a refresher on the best ways to use essential oils. Some of our easiest usage tips for topical and aromatic oils include:
- Gently rubbing oil between your hands and taking deep breaths while cupping your hands close to your nose.
- Applying oil to the nape of your neck or to pulse points, such as your wrists or temples.
- Diffusing oil in your space, whether at home, in the office, or in the car.
- Placing a few drops on a tissue or cloth and using for inhalation.
Save 24% off ALL of your Young Living purchases when you become a wholesale member with one of our amazing Premium Starter Kits! These Premium Starter Kits contain 11 of our most popular essential oils, essential oil samples, accessories and an essential oil diffuser! Join us and purchase your Premium Starter Kit today!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137