- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 drops Black Pepper Vitality essential oil (or to taste)
- 16 ounces (about 6¼ cups) premade coleslaw blend or shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and Black Pepper Vitality and blend until combined.
- Place coleslaw blend or cabbage in a large bowl and pour the Greek yogurt dressing mixture over top.
- Stir to coat cabbage thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Top with grilled chicken and enjoy this coleslaw as a salad, load onto a BBQ sandwich for a southern twist, or enjoy as a side dish with any of your mealtime favorites!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137