Northern Lights Black Spruce is an exclusive essential oil from Young Living's Northern Lights farm in British Columbia, Canada. It has a crisp, rich, woodsy aroma and there are so many ways to integrate this versatile and unique essential oil into your daily routine.
- Add Northern Lights Black Spruce to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and apply during massage.
- Diffuse or apply topically for a rich, woodsy, and invigorating aroma.
- Dilute and use with Aroma Siez or Cool Azul essential oil blends before, during, or after exercise.
- Apply topically to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add Epsom salt and a few drops of Northern Lights Black Spruce to bathwater for a relaxing, aromatic experience.
- Add to your skin care products to add a dimension of woodsy aroma.
Create Custom Blends Using Northern Lights Black Spruce:
Try incorporating Northern Lights Black Spruce into your custom blends to add an uplifting, woodsy scent. Here are a few suggestions:
Floral Spruce Blend
Diffuse this blend for a relaxing, slightly floral aroma.
Use this rich scent during meditation or your sacred time to help support a sense of grounding and spiritual awareness.
Spruced-Up Skin Moisturizer
Treat your skin with this sweet, sensual, and uplifting aroma.
- V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex as desired
- 3 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
- 2 drops Blue Cypress
- 2 drops Cedarwood
You can purchase Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil as a retail customer or you can become a wholesale member and save 24% off retail prices for life. You can visit our site at www.EssentialOils4Sale.com and take a look at our Premium Starter Kits. They are a great deal because they come with 12 5ml bottles of essential oils, samples, accessories and a diffuser of your choice. You only purchase this kit 1 time, but you save 24% off retail for the rest of your life!
Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation Edition:
Another way to get even more of this unique oil is the Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation Kit. This kit includes a 10-ml bottle of essential oil and a 53-ml bottle of raw essential water, which is drawn from the very first distillation at our new Northern Lights farm in Canada. The limited-edition kit comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity, a commemorative booklet recounting D. Gary Young’s first experience with black spruce, and an additional free 5-ml bottle of Northern Lights Black Spruce.
The fragrant raw essential water is light and pleasant, and although it is not as concentrated or powerful as the essential oil, it can be used in a variety of ways:
- Fill a spritzer bottle and spray in your room or on your pillowcase.
- For hotter climates, use the fresh aroma as a cooling body spritzer.
- Add to a foot bath or bathwater.
- Diffuse in units that use water and oils.
- Pour on hot rocks in a sauna.
This is Item #5450D and can be purchased at www.EssentialOils4Sale.com - Since it is a limited edition, we do not have it on our website. You can order it retail or become a wholesale member and add this item to your shopping cart before checking out. The wholesale member price is $75.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation – Essential Oil (10 ml)
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation – Raw Essential Water (Distillate) (53 ml)
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Commemorative Booklet
- FREE Northern Lights Black Spruce 5-ml
Here's some of the benefits your Young Living Wholesale membership gives you:
- Save 24% on every Young Living purchase.
- Save even more with Essential Rewards, up to 25% more.
- Earn free products with monthly promotions.
- No monthly obligations or membership fees.
- You'll see Enroller/Sponsor ID 1795137 and that's us!
- Watch for our welcome and invites to our exclusive online communities.
- Join us now!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137