How Fun Is This? Talk about a quick, easy way to make perfume with essential oils! I can't stand regular perfume due to the synthetic ingredients so when I found this...I was in love! 5 minutes or less and you are done. How's that for a quick DIY?
Lemon, Lavender, Vanilla Perfume
- Servings: 2 oz. of perfume
- Time: 5 minutes active; 2 weeks inactive
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. witch hazel
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- 3 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 oz. Spray Bottle
- Add all ingredients in order to a 2 oz. spray bottle. Shake to combine.
- Let sit for 2 weeks to let the ingredients mix thoroughly.
- To use, simply spray on neck, wrists, or other area desired.
Thank you to Abundant Health for this awesome recipe!
Did you know you can get 24% off retail on all of your Young Living essential oil purchases...for life? Yes, it's true! Just head over to www.EssentialOils4Sale.com and check out our starter kits. Our Premium Starter Kits are 50% off retail and you receive 11 5ml bottles of essential oils, 10 oil samples, accessories and a diffuser. Lavender essential oil and Lemon essential oil are already in the Premium Starter Kit. The rest of the supplies to make this perfume can either be bought through Abundant Health's links by the products or a health food store in your area.
Young Living essential oils are pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. I do not recommend any other brands as I can not speak of their safety. Young Living has the only Seed to Seal guarantee and they are the leader in essential oils with over 20 years of experience. When you get started with a Premium Starter Kit, please watch for a welcome email from me. It will contain important info, including our exclusive FB group for oily talk and testimonials.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137