Is this not the most adorable spider you've ever seen? Your kids can have fun making this easy fruit spider and have a healthy treat this Halloween too!
You can wash your fruit with Thieves Fruit & Veggie soak which is fantastic! You can order Thieves Fruit & Veggie soak as a retail customer or you can choose to become a wholesale member. Our wholesale members save 24% off retail pricing for life! First you would go to www.EssentialOils4Sale.com and select one of our starter kits. Our Premium Starter Kits are 50% off retail prices so be sure to check those out. Once you select "member" and then add your starter kit, you can continue shopping and start saving 24% right away!
Check out how easy this Fruit Spider is to make...
- Wooden kebab sticks
- 1 dark plum
- Black grapes or blueberries; green or red apple chunks, green or red grapes, or most other tasty fruits will work, too.
- Plastic googly eyes
- Nut butter
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak to clean fruit.
- Gather 16 equally sized wooden kebab sticks. Break them into 4-inch sections.
- Skewer grapes on eight of the sticks so that the grapes touch, leaving one grape covering one end as a connector, but leaving the other end bare to poke into the plum.
- Repeat on the other eight sticks, inserting the exposed ends into the joints of the previous set of grape sticks at an angle.
- Once connected, poke legs into the plum, with four legs on each side.
- Gather two googly eyes and attach to front of plum with your choice of nut butter.
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137