I see these cute mouths everywhere on the internet and here is a super fun and easy to make one for the kids. Of course the parents will also enjoy making these! I love them and think they are so cute, not only for Halloween, but for all year. Say your child does not like to go to the dentist and is a little worried...how about waking up to this? It's sure to put a smile on their face and some yummy in their tummy!
Yield: three sets of teeth
- 1 apple, red or green
- Smooth nut butter
- Yogurt raisin balls
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray on fruit.
- Halve and core an apple and cut into ½-inch slices
- Take two slices and spread nut butter on one side of the apple flesh. It’s okay if it gets messy!
- On one apple slice, line yogurt raisins around the outside edge.
- Place the other slice on top, apple peel facing out and nut-butter side angled so that it looks like a mouth.
- Optional: Spritz with diluted lemon juice to prevent browning of the apple.
You can purchase the Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray as either a retail customer or you can set up a wholesale membership and save 24% off Young Living products for life! We have several membership kits available including essential oil kits, Thieves household cleaner and product line kit and NingXia Red antioxidant drink kit. When you start with a Premium Starter Kit, you'll save 50% off retail on that. You can then add additional products before check out and save 24% right away on those! Head over to www.EssentialOils4Sale.com to purchase your Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray today!
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137