After a long day at home or at the office, treat yourself to a relaxing foot or hand bath with this Brown Sugar Peppermint Scrub!
Brown Sugar Peppermint Scrub
- Servings: Yield=1 cup of scrub
- Time: 10 minutes active
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup virgin organic coconut oil (melted)
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil (I buy mine here)
- Using a spoon and then your hands, mix together the brown sugar, coconut oil, and essential oil in a glass bowl. The mixture should have a sand-like consistency.
- Pour the sugar scrub into a salve jar to store.
To use the scrub, first wet your hands or feet, and then rub a small amount of the scrub all over the desired area in circular motions. Rinse with water, and enjoy the feel of soft, smooth skin!
Recipe and jar found on AbundantHealth4U.com
Enjoy your oily day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek, Young Living ID 1795137